So, on January 1st 2012, I
- pruned my soft fruit bushes
- weeded my nine-month-old asparagus bed (only 15 months to go until first harvest!)
- transplanted lovely self-sown borage plants – it looks like I’ll have lots of huge borage plants for the bees again this summer
- harvested a tiny cauliflower
- …then back at home I learned to use a sewing machine, and set up a Stroud Permaculture Group website
Not a bad day’s work 🙂
– Peter (maybe members would like to blog on this site about their permaculture activities? If so, just contact me and I’ll set you up with a username for the site).